Razuna 1.2.1 is as of immediately available. The 1.2.1 release is merely a bug fix release which covers 9 fixes and brings the latest Tomcat 6.0.20 release for standalone users.
All available download options, Standalone Server, WAR file and the Razuna Virtual Server have been updated to Razuna 1.2.1.
Here is the list of the bugs that have been fixed;
- UploadBin Folder could be shared
- Adding ZIP archives or adding from server, email and FTP might fail under some circumstances
- Sharing would sometimes not work
- Adding many assets with “add from server” could sometimes fail, especially with ZIP archives
- Adding a folder showed too many options
- Groups with “Read-only” permissions could still add assets, convert and add versions
- Permissions issues with comments fixed
- Tomcat out-of-memory problem on some installations with large files
- Assets were not properly added according to file types if they were added in a ZIP archive
For those who need to update their installed Razuna 1.2 please see the current update guide on how to update your copy.
I would like to thank the community for bringing forward all the bugs and keep on using Razuna.